I have always been passionate about animals and started painting them as far back as I can remember. I went on to train as a painter at Wimbledon School of Art and have been taking on portrait commissions since 2003.
HOW TO COMMISSION YOUR PAINTING
- I work from photographs. In order to best capture your animal, this needs to as sharp and detailed as possible. Even though the work I produce is quite expressive, I do need that detail to work from.
- Please submit a great photo that is as clear as possible, preferably taken in daylight.
- I am very happy to discuss which of your photographs will work best for a painting.
- You can email me the images at: [email protected]
- Order process:
- I will email you a short questionnaire to fill out with the details of your painting.
- Payment of a 50% deposit is then due. You can pay this via Paypal or bank transfer.
- When the painting is finished I will send you a photo for approval.
- Remainder of payment is then due.
- Your painting will be posted to you as soon as it is dry. Please factor in production/drying and postage time. Please allow five weeks before receipt of painting. If you are in a rush I can also work in acrylic, contact me for more details.